Question:
Could there be other planets in other glaxys with other life on them?!?!?
2006-01-31 16:05:59 UTC
Just wondering because my stupid teacher doesn't even know!!
Six answers:
Firefeather
2006-02-01 10:52:06 UTC
Yes, it is entirely possible that there could be planets in other galaxies with life on them. There is nothing preventing the same conditions on our world being found on another world. It doesn't matter what people think about "aliens visiting our planet" or whether we can know about life out there. It definitely is possible.

As for the comment from Iamtheweasel: The bible doesn't say that you exist, but there you are! I don't mean to be rude, but does the Bible really have to say everything explicitly for it to be true, or even probable? It absolutely does not contradict that there is life on other worlds. From a fellow Christian, please don't be so closed-minded, especially by using a "No true Scotsman" fallacy of definition to define a Christian as one who doesn't think it's probable that there is life on other worlds.
Pushed Aside
2006-02-01 00:11:41 UTC
we cannot be absolutelly sure of this matter of existence of life in other planets in other glaxys .

It is very possiable of other life form to evolve in other planets in some other glaxys .

so to put it in this way , it would be like .. yes there may be other life form but we cannot be so sure ..

take care
2006-02-01 01:57:53 UTC
I disapprove of that because if you are a christian you would know in no place does it state life is out there im not saying there isn't but theres a good chance life is not supotred on other planets
alco19357
2006-02-01 02:14:38 UTC
well, there is other life in our solar system. there are bodies in space that we know of that have life. just look at jupitars moon (cant remember the name). it is suspected to have bacteria below the surface. "bacteria is a form of life"
Maus
2006-02-01 00:42:37 UTC
It can't be proved yet, but there has to be. I mean there are so many other galaxies and so many other solar systems in the universe.
cruiser
2006-02-01 00:49:14 UTC
there indeed is someone else becoz somthings happen on the earth and they r still not known,someone has gotta be there i bet it