Question:
would you go out with an alien who could shape shift into any women you like?
Lard Cherrybakins
2006-04-07 04:57:09 UTC
it'll be intresting to know how many would say yes.
Eleven answers:
ecstasyg83
2006-04-07 06:44:56 UTC
DEFINITELY BUT IT WOULD BE EVEN COOLER IF IT COULD ALSO BE A MAN,IT WOULD SATISFY MY BOTH WANTS SEEING I AM BISEXUAL.
Soprano
2006-04-07 20:28:56 UTC
• Definitely yes!

...and she doesn't even have to shift shape into many women for me to be satisfied eider. Just Salma Hayek, Angelina Jolie, and Lorena Herrera will do it for me...

*only condition is dat I'm not to be harmed or butt-tested with. lol
?
2006-04-07 12:02:47 UTC
LOL As long as they would never turn back into the alien or anything ugly... What would the children look like lol!
Jim
2006-04-07 11:58:35 UTC
Definitely (as long as the alien was female to begin with) LOL
Twistedfirestarter
2006-04-07 12:35:22 UTC
Been out with some shape shifters that's for sure. All too human sadly.
?
2006-04-07 12:07:42 UTC
if it was female and it's natural form was beauty...i'd say yes. could have a look of fun...alot of possibilities. and since it is a shape shifter...then extreme flexibility would be a bonus as well!!.

stop imagining it in your head perverts!
waterstreet
2006-04-07 12:01:30 UTC
doesn't have to be a shape shifter, an alien is good enough fer me.
Awesomeness6789
2006-04-07 12:42:48 UTC
i think i will not because i think aliens aren't true
chimkychink
2006-04-07 11:59:32 UTC
yep
steveb106
2006-04-07 11:59:53 UTC
As long as there are no tentacles involved. ;-)
ronaldinho_girl
2006-04-07 12:03:38 UTC
THAT IS SICK!!!!!